Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My Behind the Scenes Romeo


While I was looking through pictures on my Flickr account I realized that poor Tucker gets no recognition on my blog, so this post is dedicated to the Romeo of the house. Tucker aka "Big Guy". He is such a love and if push came to shove could become a farm dog since he really does like chasing the sheep. Mostly though his job it to make sure the couch stays warm for who ever is to sit on it with him. 

Just a puppy, but a handsome boy in the making!
Did you say you love me mom? Chesney heard you say it too!

I try to herd well!

I Love Chesney

I sometimes look like a working dog!

4 comments:

Abbey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Abbey said...

I love the second photo, their expressions are adorable

Samantha said...

Aww, they are such a handsome pair.
Love the *i love Chesney* one of them lying down together. :-)

Allie Oop said...

Great pictures! I enjoyed reading your Blog!