Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Mellow Afternoon

What a great day. It was relaxing and we got some good work done. The highlight of my day was Chesney having a solid couple of nose bites on a few cranky mammas and one stubborn weather. I don't have too much to say other than Chesney is out of his funk and we're looking forward to Zamora. Here are our pictures we've been owing everyone for a little while.
We've been working on a stand stop! It's getting pretty good.

Driving and "Stand"

Move it Gentlemen

Turn this way! Thank you

Just say when to walk up!

Chesney loves a challenge.


I will bite your nose if you don't move

That's it. Keep movin'

Thanks! We should be back out working in a few days. Chesney tore a pad since it's been so dry here so he needs a few days to let his foot heal.

6 comments:

BCxFour said...

Fantastic pictures!!! I love them!

Chesney is gorgeous!

Samantha ~ Holly and Zac ~ said...

Great photo's Danielle. Chesney looks really small near those sheep, one of them looks huge.

I hope his pad heals soon, that sounds painful.

Andrea said...

Wonderful photos!!! I'm so glad I finally found the Border Collie bloggers!! :) You have a beautiful dog! :)

Danielle said...

Thanks guys!

Sam, Chesney's not really that small, those sheep are pretty big and very woolie. His foot is doing much better too.

:)

Samantha ~ Holly and Zac ~ said...

LOL.. They do look extrememly huge sheep.

I have tagged you to do a meme. Let me know if and when you play though so i can have a read. hehe :-)

Michelle said...

I love the photo with Chesney between the two sheep--so adorable! And such a hard workers!